Apartment for sale in Benijofar
Ref: M11654 €83,200 ~ £75,868 *
Bank repossession first floor apartment in one of the most sought after apartment blocks in Benijofar village. This property boasts 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, living/dining area with kitchen, terrace, communal solarium, garage, storage room and has use of a municipal pool.
Benijiofar is one of the villages that makes up the Vega Baja area on the Costa Blanca. Benijofar is a Spanish village full of character and charm, the blue village church lights up the main street of Benijofar, which throughout the year witnesses many festivals taking place. Benijofar boasts a range of services and amenities including taps bars and restaurants, a supermarkets, medical centre as-well as a local school, municipal pool and great sport facilities for all ages, along with good transport links.
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Build Size 119 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,736)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €5,320 (£4,851)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €74,880 (£68,282)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €83,200 (£75,868)
- Transfer tax 10% €8,320 (£7,587)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£547)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£547)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,368)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.