Apartment for sale in Formentera de Segura
Ref: M12571 €61,500 ~ £54,848 *
A spacious second floor apartment for sale in the attractive complex of 'Brisas Del Mar' which is located in the popular village of Formentera Del Segura (just 10 minutes from the coast). The complex is fully gated and has four entrances. There are 2 communal swimming pools, a large communal solarium, plus lift access throughout. The apartment itself is located on the second floor and looks down over the communal areas. The accommodation consists of: 2 double bedrooms (each with built-in wardrobes), 1 family bathroom, an en-suite bathroom in the master bedroom, separate kitchen with utility room, plus an open plan lounge and dining room. The property also boasts a large sun terrace leading off the lounge. The property has been owned from new by the current owners and the decor, along with the fixtures and fixtures are of a superior quality. Situated within walking distance to a range of services and amenities this spacious and attractive apartment would provide the perfect holiday home under the sun! Offered part-furnished.
Formentera is a fantastic place to live, a Spanish village that over the past few years has evolved into a multinational village without losing its Spanish character and charm. Formentera is able to offer you amenities at hand as well as being a short drive from the water park in Rojales and a short drive from many great golf courses such as La Marquesa and La Finca. The wonderful blue flag beaches of Guardamar are only a short drive away, with Alicante airport being only 30 minutes drive and San Javier only 45 minutes.
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Build Size 66 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,675)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €3,150 (£2,809)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €55,350 (£49,363)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €61,500 (£54,848)
- Transfer tax 10% €6,150 (£5,485)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£535)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£535)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,338)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.