Land for sale in Huercal-Overa
Ref: A028 €12,500 ~ £11,178 *
Plot of land for sale in Almería. This used to be an opportunity to acquire a property in need of renovation in an absolutely stunning location with spectacular views of the surrounding mountains and countryside.
The house had a reform licence and architect project and rebuild project a few years ago, however even though other agents are advertising this property with a licence and a project still in places, these licences have now been withdrawn due to new legal legislations and and to be honest with you there is now no current house to be reformed due to deteriation.
So Spanish Property Choice now feel it is only fair to advertise and sell this as a plot of land for sale in Almería, which has a ruin on it. Maybe in the future the laws here will change and they may give planning permission for the rebuild but as it currently stands the price is for a plot of land, which does have stunning views.
It would be ideal to maybe put a caravan/mobile home on there, however access is via a long dirt track so should you have any idea of doing this, then please make sure your chosen transport would be able to access the track. A visit to the location would be advisable.
There are two ruins available and you could have both for only 25,000 euros! (see reference A029)
Land for sale, Almería:
- Elevated position
- Stunning views
- Solar power opportunity
- Wind turbine opportunity
- Stunning location
- No chain involved
- 10 minutes from Huercal Overa
- Track access
- Agricultural water supply nearby.
If you have any questions then please feel free to contact us for further information.
- Land for sale Almería -
Energy Efficiency Certificate: Not required
- Country property
- Plot Size 2.50 hectares
- 30 minutes drive to the beach
- 10 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,683)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €9,500 (£8,495)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €12,500 (£11,178)
- Transfer tax 8% €1,000 (£894)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£537)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£537)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,341)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.