Villa for sale in Huercal-Overa
€349,000 ~ £302,827 *
A truly magnificent example of a large villa, very impressive with 5 bedrooms on two storeys, this property has been built to a very high standard and has also been meticulously maintained both inside and out.
There is a large lounge dining room with a beautiful log burning fireplace, a front hallway with a rural feel, fitted kitchen and separate fitted utility room, a family bathroom, and a large conservatory/ terrace for enjoying your morning coffee.
Also there are three bedrooms downstairs, one with en-suite, there is a marble staircase leading to an upper hallway which gives access to two further bedrooms and a shower room upstairs, the bedrooms upstairs have French doors which lead out to a large L shaped garden terrace with steps on the outside of the villa leading down to the swimming pool enclosure.
Next to the heated swimming pool you will also discovery a large lounge and dining area pool house which is fitted with satellite TV and a fully fitted kitchen for that Alfresco living. Adjacent to this entertaining area is a wonderful jacuzzi room along with a separate changing and toilet room.
The current owners have just purchase the adjoining urban plot of to this fabulous vill to more than double the original plot size and this additional plot could be used to construct another similar property once planning consent is gained. Access to both plots of land are now through two sets of in and out electrically operated rolling gates and there is the additional benefit of a detached garage and garden storage shed.
There is air conditioning/heating throughout the house and pool house, satellite TV, Internet; and mosquito blinds at every window and door, and there is also a security system installed.
The house has just been decorated outside to a high standard and looks fabulous.
In the garden are many fruit trees including, orange, lemon, fig, mango, pomegranate, apricot and grapes.
The post box or buzon is situated a short walk away at a neighbours gateway, good time for a little chat and use your Spanish with the neighbours.
Located in a peaceful location just on the edge of a typical little Spanish village with its own small village shop and yet only a short drive from the cosmopolitan town of Huercal Overa with its bars, shops restaurants, cinema, public piscina, banks, schools and a superb modern hospital.
Fully fitted kitchen
Detached pool house
10 minutes to Huercal Overa
Consumption: Grade E - 134kW
Emissions: Grade D - 24kg
- Country property
- 2 floors
- IBI property tax: €497.10 per annum
- Refuse fees: €141.52 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 5 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Plot Size 2,155 m²
- Build Size 182 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Disabled Friendly
- 30 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,603)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €31,900 (£27,680)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €314,100 (£272,545)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €349,000 (£302,827)
- Transfer tax 7% €24,430 (£21,198)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£521)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£521)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,302)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)1 hour 45 mins180 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 2 mins106.1 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 10 mins114.2 km