Villa for sale SOLD in Arboleas
Ref: A1002 €220,000 ~ £197,039 *
*** RESERVED OCTOBER 2019 ***
This beautiful villa is located in a quiet hamlet which is close to the small but friendly Spanish town of Arboleas.
The spacious kitchen is of a very good size with a central island and high-quality fixtures and fittings such as a built-in dishwasher and well-finished wall and floor mounted cupboards along with the huge American style fridge and freezer and a large living room which is fitted with a woodburning fire along which runs the central heating with hot and cold air conditioning. Included in the sale is a 78-inch curved TV. Mains water and electric supplies are fully connected and there is also a good internet broadband connection
There are 5 good sized bedrooms and 2 bathrooms the master bedroom having the benefit of it's own private en suite.
There is a large curved conservatory off of the lounge that leads into the garden area.
The garden has easily maintained borders and terraces and there is a large family sized swimming pool along with a barbeque area along with ample terraces from where you can sit and soak up some of that lovely Spanish weather.
Adjacent to the main house there is a detached garage that also has a workshop area.
This lovely home is located within walking distance of the local village of Arboleas so giving it a brilliant added bonus in that department and the village hosts supermarkets, tapas bars and restaurants, a newly opened medical centre, a chemist, a post office and a gymnasium together with a weekly street market which is held on Saturdays.
Almeria airport is only 45 minutes away and Alicante just 2 hours so transport links to this area are really good.
Consumption: Grade E - 149kW
Emissions: Grade E - 30kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Country property
- 2 floors
- IBI property tax: €399.81 per annum
- Refuse fees: €60.00 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 5 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 715 m²
- Build Size 246 m²
- Telephone Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
- Central Heating
- 35 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,687)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €19,000 (£17,017)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €198,000 (£177,335)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €220,000 (£197,039)
- Transfer tax 8% €17,600 (£15,763)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£537)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£537)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,343)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.