Villa for sale SOLD in Arboleas
Ref: A1005 €139,995 ~ £125,485 *
******SOLD JULY 2019******
This is a fantastic, single-storey detached villa on a generous plot, offering some incredible views down the valley of the countryside and distant mountains, situated within a wonderful rural setting located just a few minutes’ drive from nearby amenities in the village of Arboleas where you will find a range of bars, restaurants, shops as well as the local medical centre, with further amenities available in the town of Albox. The coast can be reached in around 40 minutes.
Driving through the sliding access gate leads you into the rather generous sized garden space with the property where you will find abundant space for parking on offer, enough for numerous vehicles as well as the wonderful aforementioned views. This garden space does include some marvellous outside living and dining spaces, including a gazebo and covered terrace section.
Heading through the main entrance of the property, located towards the back of the property, you will lead straight into the main living space. This is a spacious room consisting of both living and dining space, more than spacious enough for the purpose it serves and very bright thanks to the patio doors leading back into the garden via the covered terrace space. The kitchen leads off of this room offering abundant storage thanks to both wall and base units and a wide range of appliances.
The remainder of the property, located down a hallway found leading off of the living room, consists solely of sleeping accommodation, totalling two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Both bedrooms are very reasonable sized double bedrooms offering plenty of space for storage while also accommodating a large bed or twin single setup. The master bedroom adds the benefit of an en-suite bathroom, equipped with a shower. The family bathroom is a very fair size and is equipped with a bathtub.
Consumption: Grade F - 237kW
Emissions: Grade E - 48kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Country property
- IBI property tax: €211.73 per annum
- Refuse fees: €43.60 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 600 m²
- Build Size 89 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Room for a Pool
- Private Terrace
- Private parking
- 40 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,689)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €11,000 (£9,859)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €125,996 (£112,936)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €139,995 (£125,485)
- Transfer tax 8% €11,200 (£10,039)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£538)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£538)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,345)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.