Land for sale in Sorbas
Ref: A101 €33,500 ~ £29,859 *
Interesting investment opportunity located in centre of small village less than 30 minutes from airport and beach with excellent auto via access.
Land with basically a pile of stones, which used to be a property that had a build of (138 sq. mt ground floor) and additional outbuildings totalling 67 sq. mts. The Escritura registers a large, level 700 sq. mt plot of urbanisable land located directly behind what was the ruin. Electricity and water nearby.
The laws here in Spain have changed over the last few years as to whom and if an existing or partial ruin can be rebuilt. Spanish Property Choice have all relevant documentation on file, however we recommend that any potential purchaser employ an independent solicitor to check out the legalities of the land and any possibility of rebuilding in the future. If a property is on rustic land we would suggest because of what we know you will not be given any planning permissions, however with a part urban plot the town hall would more than likely be happy to see a house back there on the plot rather than a pile of old stones.
Possibility to purchase adjacent property (seen in photos as small two storey structure).
Energy Efficiency Certificate: Not required
- Country property
- Plot Size 700 m²
- Build Size 343 m²
- Water Possible
- Electric Possible
- Close to a Golf Course
- 30 minutes drive to the beach
- 10 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,674)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €350 (£312)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €30,150 (£26,873)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €33,500 (£29,859)
- Transfer tax 8% €2,680 (£2,389)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£535)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£535)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,337)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.