Duplex/Townhouse for sale in Huercal-Overa
Ref: A1011 €125,000 ~ £104,385 *
***OPEN TO OFFERS***
This is a very interesting, link-detached, two-storey property with off-road parking and nice terrace areas looking out into the mountains and countryside, situated within the village of San Francisco, offering a handful of local amenities including bar and parks, while being located just a few minutes drive from the bustling market town of Huercal-Overa, where you will find everything ranging from supermarkets, theatre, cinema, banks, and the main hospital for the area. The property is located around 25 minutes from the coast.
This property is of relatively recent construction and has never been lived in, meaning everything within the property is in pristine, unused condition. The property does require some finishing off, including the installation of a kitchen.
Entering the property through the main entrance leads into the main hallway where you will find the staircase leading to the upper floor of the property, while also leading into the various rooms on the lower floor. Directly to the right, you will find the ample living space, ideally used as a lounge-diner. Further along on the right is a further room, either the ground floor/third bedroom or potentially an office or separate dining room. Opposite this room is the downstairs bathroom, equipped with a shower. At the end of the hall is the kitchen, which will require installation but has already been completely tiled and the electrics have been installed. Heading through a door in the kitchen leads into an outside courtyard area that runs directly through into the garage space, which could be completely enclosed if preferred.
The upper floor of the property consists of two more bedrooms, both of which are comfortable sized double rooms and a bathroom. There is also access to a large terrace on this floor allowing for further outdoor space and making the most of the countryside views.
Consumption: Grade G - 207kW
Emissions: Grade G - 52kg
- Country property
- 2 floors
- IBI property tax: €278.60 per annum
- Refuse fees: €145.36 per annum
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Build Size 105 m²
- Water Possible
- Electric Possible
- Private Terrace
- 35 minutes drive to the beach
- 10 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,505)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €9,500 (£7,933)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €112,500 (£93,947)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €125,000 (£104,385)
- Transfer tax 8% €10,000 (£8,351)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£501)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£501)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,253)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.