Land for sale in Lorca
Ref: A1015 €55,000 ~ £47,240 *
This is a vast, semi-enclosed, 5000m² plot of buildable land in an area with seemingly endless views of the surrounding countryside and mountains as well as the nearby city of Lorca. The land is located within walking distance of the village of Los Jopos which offers a surprising range of amenities including bar/restaurants, shops, bakery, park, school and more, whereas the main city of Lorca offers everything you could possibly need including a fantastic shopping centre with cinema, located just over 10-minute drive away.
Current permissions allow for this 5000m² plot to be granted licenses to build a property of up to 500m² in build size over two floors. On the boundary of the plot, there are existing mains electricity and water connections as well as agricultural water.
Energy Efficiency Certificate: Not required
- Exclusive to SPC
- Country property
- Plot Size 5,000 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- 25 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,577)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €2,500 (£2,147)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €49,500 (£42,516)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €55,000 (£47,240)
- Transfer tax 8% €4,400 (£3,779)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£515)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£515)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,288)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.