Cortijo/Finca for sale SOLD in Partaloa
€79,500 ~ £68,660 *
**** SOLD DECEMBER 2021 ****
This is a charming, single-storey, semi-detached cortijo with courtyard, roof terrace, and some impressive views of the surrounding countryside and mountains, situated in the area of Piedra Amarilla, a wonderful rural location just a few minutes drive from the traditional Spanish village of Partloa, offering a handful of amenities including bars, shops, banks and more. The larger town of Albox can be reached in around 10 minutes and the coast in approximately 45 minutes.
To the front of the property, you will find ample space for parking even the largest of vehicles off of the road. From here, a few steps take you up to the front of the property with some patio areas and a fly-free enclosure ideal for outdoor living and dining.
Heading through the main entrance of the property leads into an entrance hallway leading on to the various rooms of the property. To your right upon entering is the spacious and bright kitchen, offering a great amount of cupboard space thanks to both wall and base units and a variety of appliances, while also offering enough space for a small breakfast table. Directly opposite the kitchen is one of the three bedrooms within the property, large enough to accommodate a double bed and storage. Leading through an open archway in the kitchen or further along the hallway to the right is the winter lounge, featuring an open fireplace that leads onwards to a further living space that gives access to the courtyard. Off of the back of the final living space is the smallest, third bedroom, still large enough for a double bed. Opposite the snug is the final bedroom, the largest of all with space for even the largest of beds, and family bathroom equipped with a bath.
The courtyard is a fantastic outside space within which a covered terrace has been constructed and enclosed which could be used for any purpose, including an outdoor kitchen, further outdoor dining or living etc. A covered section of the courtyard is currently being used as a utility space. Heading a staircase leading from the courtyard leads up onto a private roof solarium where you will find the solar water heater, as well as plenty of space to catch some Spanish sun.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 9 mins210.7 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 13 mins91.9 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 33 mins144.9 km
Consumption: Grade E - 201kW
Emissions: Grade E - 37kg
- Country property
- IBI property tax: €85.60 per annum
- Refuse fees: €145.36 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Plot Size 253 m²
- Build Size 98 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Off road parking
- 45 minutes drive to the beach
- 3 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,591)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €4,950 (£4,275)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €71,550 (£61,794)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €79,500 (£68,660)
- Transfer tax 7% €5,565 (£4,806)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£518)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£518)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,295)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005