Land for sale in Partaloa
Ref: A1033 €35,000 ~ £30,062 *
This is an exceptionally large plot of rustic land situated in the Piedra Amarilla area of Partaloa, just a few minutes drive from both the village of Partaloa itself and the main town of Albox, offering a great range of amenities including bars, shops, restaurants, supermarkets, medical centre and more. The coast is around 45 minutes away from here.
The land is rustic in nature (none buildable land) and situated within close proximity to a rambla (dry river bed). The plot is divided in half by a tarmac road that runs through the middle giving good access, with each side having an unfinished building on it. These two building come free with the land and are not registered on the land registery and Spanish Property Choice offers no guarantee that they can be registered but suggest that any potential purchasers should seek legal advice as to their status so therefore the price currently reflect only the price of the land at this present time.
The plot, in total over 3 hectares, could alternatively be used for other purposes, including agricultural for vegetables or fruit trees with a number of olive trees already being situated on the land, or even potentially for mobile homes or other similar constructions that do not require building permission as they are not classified as permanent structures and therefore don't require licensing.
Energy Efficiency Certificate: Not required
- Exclusive to SPC
- Country property
- IBI property tax: €20.69 per annum
- Plot Size 3.05 hectares
- 45 minutes drive to the beach
- 8 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,577)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €500 (£429)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €31,500 (£27,055)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €35,000 (£30,062)
- Transfer tax 8% €2,800 (£2,405)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£515)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£515)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,288)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.