Villa for sale in Zurgena
€225,000 ~ £190,312 *
We have the pleasure to bring to the market this stunning three bedroom two bathroom L Shaped immaculate villa with private pool in the much sought after, Cucador, Zurgena area, which enjoys beautiful country views. The villa is just a few hundred metres from a well-known restaurant / community center with many additional amenities and services. The A7 motorway, La Alfoquia and Zurgena towns are less than 10 minutes’ drive away. The major town of Huercal-Overa with its award winning hospital and numerous amenities is less than 15 minutes away. You can reach the coast at Garrucha, Vera and Mojacar all within 25 minutes.
Enter through the covered terrace from the swimming pool area into an open spacious modern lounge area with a log burning fire that certainly has the wow factor. To the left is a fantastic sized modern fitted kitchen / diner, with cupboards above and below with washing machine, dishwasher, fridge freezer, electric hob, extractor fan and waist level oven.
Back from the other end of the lounge you enter the hallway and the first of the good-sized bedrooms, used now for storage with a single bed in place, but could easily accommodate a double bed; all rooms have fantastic built in storage. Next to this is the family bathroom beautifully tiled with full bath, toilet, bidet, and vanity unit. On from here is the twin room again a very spacious bright airy space, and finally the roomy master bedroom with a very good-sized en-suite bathroom with shower unit, toilet and vanity. The master bedroom benefits from an air-conditioning unit.
From the lounge, the properties outside space is truly tremendous, with the swimming pool, and covered pillared terrace area for lounging, and various graveled areas with plants and plenty of areas for enjoying outside living and dining in Spain. A set of steps take you down to the private parking area with enough room for two cars, and which has the added benefit of being security gated. The whole property is walled for privacy and the entrance to the plot is through very traditional Spanish style wooden decorative doors, this is simply a stunning property that has to be seen to be appreciated.
According to the new Plan General of Zurgena (PGOU) which is expected to be published in the official Newspaper of Almería very soon, this area is considered as urbanisable land.
The town hall has also now undertaken a Plan Parcial of the area with a replotting project and an urbanisation project which will enhance both the local amenities and also property prices for the future.
Consumption: Grade E - 170kW
Emissions: Grade E - 33kg
- Country property
- IBI property tax: €317.50 per annum
- Refuse fees: €145.36 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 538 m²
- Build Size 134 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
- Private Terrace
- Private parking
- Ground floor
- 25 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,537)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €19,500 (£16,494)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €202,500 (£171,281)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €225,000 (£190,312)
- Transfer tax 7% €15,750 (£13,322)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£507)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£507)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,269)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)1 hour 52 mins189.4 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 1 min101.1 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 17 mins123.6 km