Village House for sale in Sierro
€59,950 ~ £52,876 *
OPEN TO SENSIBLE OFFERS
Sierro, located in the Alto Almanzora region is a unique village in the province of Almeria. To get here we cross the town of Purchena and take the detour to Suflí. In the village they have all the necessary services like local supermarket, shops, pharmacy, School, bars, medical centre, town hall, sport centre, municipal swimming pool and a weekly market on a Monday. In addition, Sierro is only 30 minutes’ drive from the busy bustling Spanish town of Albox with its abundance of amenities.
This wonderful two-bedroom two bathroom renovated townhouse is located within the stunning village, is a gem of a property that the current owners have completely restored to a high quality. This house is in walk in condition, with only one area that the new owner may wish to renovate.
From the street you enter the main hallway of the property, with access from here to the lower basement area of the property. This area also has street access into a spacious hallway. Off this is a modern fully tiled bathroom, with walk in shower, toilet and vanity unit. From the hallway there is also a door to the area which has still to be completed, and would make a fantastic bedroom with en suite bathroom or another lounge.
Stairs from the main hallway lead you up to the first lounge area of the house and the first of the double bedrooms. A small set of steps from the lounge lead you up to the kitchen area which has been kept in a traditional style of brick and wooden work tops, with new fridge freezer, oven, electric hob and extractor unit. From the kitchen is the second of the modern fully tiled bathrooms, with walk in shower, toilet, bidet and vanity unit. A small set of steps from the kitchen take you to a very bright spacious second lounge area which could also be used as a bedroom, off this is the second bedroom. Stairs from the second lounge area take you up to a very special space this property has to offer, a fantastic walled roof terrace on two levels with great space for entertaining and dining alfresco while enjoying the stunning views toward Sierro castle and the surrounding countryside. This property has to be seen to be appreciated in a village that has many hidden treasures to be discovered by anyone looking to live or holiday in a typical Spanish village.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 21 mins228.9 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 21 mins95.8 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 47 mins163.1 km
Consumption: Grade E - 62kW
- Country property
- 2 floors
- IBI property tax: €95.77 per annum
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 72 m²
- Build Size 144 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- 45 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,646)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €2,995 (£2,642)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €53,955 (£47,589)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €59,950 (£52,876)
- Transfer tax 7% €4,197 (£3,701)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£529)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£529)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,323)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005