Cortijo/Finca for sale in Velez Blanco
€225,000 ~ £190,312 *
***OPEN TO SENSIBLE OFFERS***
A large, five-bedroom, three-bathroom Cortijo with separate apartment, set in sight of the picturesque village of Velez Blanco with its café bars, shops, restaurants, medical centre, pharmacy and more. You can find the village of Velez Blanco mid-way between Murcia and Granada, nestling at the foot of a rocky outcrop in the region of Los Velez. It has been inhabited since prehistoric times and is a picturesque and beautiful town that has a rich archaeological wealth and an impressive Castle called the Marquis de Los Velez. The castle was an extension of a Moorish fortress.
The property is accessed via a tarmac road and at present is made up of the bright and airy main lounge dining room with log burning fire place, and two feature cave rooms for that touch of individuality. Stairs from the lounge take you up to the first floor of the property, where there are three good sized double bedrooms, and one very spacious master bedroom, with access to an amazing terrace with views to die for. There is also a beautifully tiled, immense family bathroom, with corner bath, separate shower cubicle, toilet and vanity.
The Cortijo also comes with an attached one bedroom apartment. This has a fully fitted kitchen, lounge, bedroom, wet room and family bathroom ideal for visiting friends and family or for the option of a bed and breakfast business. Both houses command a stunning location with superb views over the Velez Valley over to the city of Lorca.
The property is in need of some cosmetic decorating and the gardens need a spruce up, but is just needs a little TLC to make it a home and the price reflects this.
Outside there is a vast, front terrace with views that words cannot describe, this has to be seen to be appreciated. Stairs to the side of the Cortijo lead you up to a beautiful covered terrace with feature arches to enjoy that outside living and dining out of the mid-day sun. From here, steps lead you to a private swimming pool (Currently empty) that also enjoys the most amazing views. The property is one hour from the coast and only ten minutes to the nearby town of Velez Blanco.
Consumption: Grade E - 190kW
Emissions: Grade E - 47kg
- Country property
- 2 floors
- IBI property tax: €400.00 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 5 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Plot Size 2.68 hectares
- Build Size 333 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Private Pool
- Private parking
- 60 minutes drive to the beach
- 10 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,537)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €19,500 (£16,494)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €202,500 (£171,281)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €225,000 (£190,312)
- Transfer tax 7% €15,750 (£13,322)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£507)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£507)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,269)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)1 hour 55 mins184.7 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 36 mins156.4 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 20 mins118.9 km