Villa for sale in Castillejar
€230,000 ~ £197,133 *
We have the pleasure to bring to the market, this large chalet located on the outskirts of the village of Castilléjar, Granada. It has a build area of 294m², with three bedrooms, two bathrooms a dressing room, kitchen, pantry, laundry and porch, all located on the ground floor.
On the upper floor, there is a large attic, a bathroom and an outdoor terrace.
All this is in a plot of 1500m², which is totally fenced in. There is a large garden, a garage large enough for two cars, a barbecue with a wood oven, and a section for storing bio oil next to the boiler and a space for animals. In terms of quality, this chalet has bio oil heating, a hot water solar plate, windows with shutters and mosquito nets. There is a chimney in the attic with porcelain floor, resistant and easy to clean. It is furnished and turn key ready.
In the village of Castilléjar you will find food shops, bars, medical center and much more. It is a very quiet village located in the northern part of the province of Granada, very close to the natural park of the Sierra de Castries or the Pico de la Sagra. In this area about 30 minutes away, you will find the marsh of Negratín, which is one of the largest in Europe and is navigable. The beach of Águilas, Vera or Mojácar are between 70 and 90 minutes by car, the airports of Murcia or Granada are 90 to 100 minutes approximately.
Energy Efficiency Certificate: Pending
- Country property
- IBI property tax: €450.88 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Plot Size 1,500 m²
- Build Size 294 m²
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Private Terrace
- Private parking
- Central Heating
- 90 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,571)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €20,000 (£17,142)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €207,000 (£177,420)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €230,000 (£197,133)
- Transfer tax 7% €16,100 (£13,799)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£514)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£514)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,286)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 27 mins232.7 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 52 mins181 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)2 hours181.9 km