Village House for sale in Cantoria
€99,000 ~ £83,729 *
We have the pleasure to welcome to the market this two storey, four bedroom, two bathroom townhouse in the heart of Cantoria. The village offers many amenities including shops, bars and restaurants, sports gym and tennis courts, schools, medical centre and a weekly street market on Wednesdays. The church of De La Virgen del Carmen is within walking distance to the house. The large market town of Albox is just 10 minutes’ drive away and this offers even more amenities, with large supermarkets, café bars, furniture stores and much more.
This delightful village house is accessed by a gated front terrace, with its traditional Spanish style tiling into a lovely area to sit out and enjoy the sunshine during the day. An inviting hallway from the front door leads you through an archway, to a spacious bright lounge/dining room. This room has air conditioning and has a very useful under stair storage cupboard.
The kitchen of the property is of a good size, with very good above and below wall units, gas hob and extractor, fridge freezer with a double sink next to the window, which looks out to the internal utility /courtyard. This area lets in the light from above flow into the whole of the house as there are windows on both floors of the property to allow this. The utility/courtyard area houses the washing machine, a utility sink and a gas boiler.
On the ground floor there is also a spacious bathroom fully tiled with bath and over head shower, toilet, bidet and vanity unit. The first of the good-sized double rooms is also on this floor and is currently being used as a second sitting room.
An attractive set of marble stairs with ornate wrought iron hand rail, lead you to the second floor of the property. On this floor there is a very spacious hallway, a very useful area. The second bedroom is of an extremely good size with air conditioning and full wall wardrobe unit, and a window that looks out to the internal courtyard area. The other two spacious double rooms face out to the front of the property and benefit from double doors leading out to Juliet balconies in both. There is yet another spacious, fully tiled, family bathroom on this floor serving all three bedrooms, with full bath, overhead shower, toilet, bidet and vanity unit.
This is a wonderful village house if you are looking for that authentic Spanish lifestyle in beautiful traditional Spanish surroundings.
There is plenty of on street parking in the village.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 11 mins210.4 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 16 mins92.2 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 36 mins144.6 km
Consumption: Grade E - 184kW
Emissions: Grade E - 36kg
- Country property
- 2 floors
- IBI property tax: €155.83 per annum
- Refuse fees: €141.52 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 75 m²
- Build Size 148 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Terrace
- 50 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,537)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €6,900 (£5,836)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €89,100 (£75,356)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €99,000 (£83,729)
- Transfer tax 7% €6,930 (£5,861)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£507)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£507)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,269)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005