Villa for sale SOLD in Pliego
€230,000 ~ £202,136 *
***SOLD SEPTEMBER 2022***
We are pleased to bring to the market a large country two storey house, comprising of 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
The property is located in a quiet secluded area and is surrounded by olive and apricot trees and with spectacular views of the Sierra Espuna.
The house is set in a plot of 890m2 with a total internal living area of 326m2.
The roof of the upper storey and that covering the lower storey and external living area were replaced to the highest standard in 2019/2020.
Downstairs is comprised of a large entrance hall; double bedroom with en suite shower room; living room; dining room; study; wine store; kitchen, and utility room.
Upstairs is a very large bedroom, a dressing room and an en-suite wet room with roll top bath.
The high ceiling living room, featuring a window to the upstairs bedroom, has a gas fire and two electric panel heaters.
To the front is a mature garden with fruit trees and a patio with a water feature and lighting.
To one side is a large garage/store.
The other side features a bread oven, barbecue area, small patio, and vegetable plot.
The gated drive leads to a carport. To the rear is a secluded, fully enclosed walled courtyard containing a swimming pool with solar heating and an annex of 2 double bedrooms and a large shower room.
The extended courtyard has a separate, gated storage area which also contains a TV aerial and rotary drier.
There are outdoor living and dining areas with covered pergolas.
Internet, WiFi, telephone and Freeview+ are connected.
The town of Pliego, with all amenities, is a 5 minute drive away, the city of Murcia 30 minutes and Covera airport 40 minutes.
The property is being sold fully furnished.
The works declaration deed is being registered and will be available shortly.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)1 hour 13 mins111.6 km
- Almeria (LEI)2 hours 6 mins186.9 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)46 mins60.8 km
Consumption: Grade G - 291kW
Emissions: Grade F - 60kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Country property
- 2 floors
- IBI property tax: €317.67 per annum
- Fully Furnished
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Plot Size 890 m²
- Build Size 326 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Private Pool
- Private Terrace
- Disabled Friendly
- 70 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,637)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €20,000 (£17,577)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €207,000 (£181,922)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €230,000 (£202,136)
- Transfer tax 8% €18,400 (£16,171)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£527)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£527)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,318)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005