Villa for sale in Huercal-Overa
Ref: A1080 €127,000 ~ £113,955 *
Video: Click button to play
Description…This is a single-storey detached house with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Located in the hamlet of Almajalejo, municipality of Huércal-Overa, province of Almería. The property is empty but has a fitted kitchen, living room, the three bedrooms are of a good size one being the master and there are two bathrooms, one with a bath, the other with a shower. The house is fitted with white lacquered aluminium sliding windows, pvc blinds and ceramic floors. It is pre installed ready for air con. The front and back garden is fenced. Located in a small hamlet of 25 houses of the same characteristics. It has good access by road, 6 kilometers from Huércal-Overa. Located in a quiet area but it does have good access to services such as taxis, buses, and is close to the large town of Huercal-Overa with a wide range of amenities. As a main agent for many of the local banks this property has been supplied to Spanish Property Choice for sale. (Please note) We are always transparent as a company and when it comes to bank reposessions only! there is a 3,000€ fee included in the selling price for our services as their selling agent! Our aim is to secure you the best price for this property. Contact us now on 0034 950615388 to book a viewing.
Consumption: Grade G
Emissions: Grade G
- Country property
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Build Size 98 m²
- Air Conditioning Pre-Installed
- Disabled Friendly
- 30 minutes drive to the beach
- 10 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,692)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €9,700 (£8,704)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €114,300 (£102,559)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €127,000 (£113,955)
- Transfer tax 8% €10,160 (£9,116)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£538)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£538)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,346)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
Spanish Property Choice has made every effort to obtain the information regarding this listing from external sources deemed reliable. However, we cannot warrant the complete accuracy thereof subject to errors, omissions, change of price, rental or other conditions, prior sale, lease or financing, or withdrawal without notice.