Cortijo/Finca for sale in Zurgena
Ref: A1081 €31,700 ~ £28,956 *
Description…If it's a renovation project you are looking for, then this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom semi-detached Corjito, built around 50 years ago and located in the municipality of Zurgena, Almeria, might just be the ideal property for you!
Please note that the property is located on the A334 road, so exposed to noise from passing traffic, plus it will need renovation work to reform: however this is all reflected in the great price.
It is also important for us to say that as a main agent for many of the local banks, this property has been supplied to Spanish Property Choice as a bank repossession property for sale. Spanish Property Choice are always honest and transparent as a company, so when a sale is related to a bank repossession there is a 3,000€ fee included in the selling price for our services as the selling agent! Our aim is to always secure the best possible price for this type of property.
The property is a great size 165m² with all the livable rooms being on the ground floor. However an external staircase leads to a first floor room that could easily be converted to an additional bedroom if required.
The main house consists of a main entrance door into a hallway that leads to a living room with a fire place, a good sized kitchen fitted with a range of wall and base units. 2 bedrooms and a bathroom.
The property offers private parking, is located in a small hamlet of traditional properties and within walking distance of 2 popular bars.
This is an ideal property for a renovation project and on sale at a fantastic price!
If you would like more information about this property or to arrange a viewing please contact Spanish Property Choice 950 615 388
Consumption: Grade G
Emissions: Grade G
- Country property
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Build Size 165 m²
- Private parking
- 20 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,740)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €170 (£155)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €28,530 (£26,060)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €31,700 (£28,956)
- Transfer tax 8% €2,536 (£2,316)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£548)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£548)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,370)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.