Land for sale in Lubrin
Ref: A1087 €50,000 ~ £45,575 *
This is a Rustic piece of land with Almond Trees, Olive Trees, Pinewood Trees and grassland, situated in Los Coscojares, Fuenblanquilla, Las Hoyas y Barranco Carrion in Lubrin.
The property is 292,910 m².
No IBI is paid on this land at present as it is classed as unused.
There is no building licence, however, the current owner has advised us that a removable structure such as a caravan or wooden house is allowed.
Energy Efficiency Certificate: Not required
- Exclusive to SPC
- Country property
- Plot Size 29.29 hectares
- 45 minutes drive to the beach
- 15 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,735)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €2,000 (£1,823)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €45,000 (£41,018)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €50,000 (£45,575)
- Transfer tax 8% €4,000 (£3,646)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£547)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£547)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,367)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.