Villa for sale in Arboleas
Ref: A1090 €220,000 ~ £185,797 *
This lovely villa is located in a much sought after urbanisation which is within easy walking distance of the traditional village of Arboleas, which has all of the necessary amenities along with a weekly street market for all of that super fresh fruit and vegetables that this area of Spain is well known for.
The villa has been used mostly as a holiday home, meaning that is still in many ways a blank canvas for any new owner to put their own stamp on both the house and the plot. The land itself is set over 2 levels with the lovely family size swimming pool being on the lower level which is set alongside a covered area which would make a terrific outside alfresco kitchen space. From here you get some of those terrific views looking out over the local olive, almond and fruit tree groves.
On the upper level of the plot is where you will find the main house and the large patio/terrace which again both benefit from those great views, around the rest of the grounds to the house, are gardens and a gravelled area with ample parking for several cars.
To the front of the house is a covered porch which leads into the well proportioned kitchen which comes with all built in appliances and enough space for a table and chairs. There is a central hallway off from the kitchen which gives access to the large living room which comes with full air conditioning, a decorative fireplace and a set of patio doors leading out to the rear patio area.
There are three good sized bedrooms that come with built in wardrobes along with air conditioning. The master bedroom comes with a private en suite bathroom, and finally to complete the picture there is a family bathroom.
Overall this villa has everything that is needed for a property that would be perfect for either a relocation or holiday dwelling, a must see.
Consumption: Grade D - 107kW
Emissions: Grade D - 24kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Country property
- IBI property tax: €313.65 per annum
- Refuse fees: €147.00 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 640 m²
- Build Size 106 m²
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
- Private Terrace
- Private parking
- Ground floor
- 45 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,534)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €19,000 (£16,046)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €198,000 (£167,217)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €220,000 (£185,797)
- Transfer tax 8% €17,600 (£14,864)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£507)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£507)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,267)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.