Villa for sale in Urcal
€134,990 ~ £115,700 *
We have the pleasure to bring to the market this immaculate, modern, 3-bedroom, 2- bathroom Villa with private, above ground swimming pool, located within the small village of Urcal. The nearest shop, bars, restaurant, doctors and school are within walking distance. The A7 motorway is a couple of minutes’ drive and the thriving market town of Huercal-Overa with its state of the art hospital, numerous shops, restaurants, sporting and leisure facilities is within easy reach. The coast is 30 to 35 minutes’ drive away to San Juan de los Terreros and Mojacar.
This is simply a fantastic property, which is completely walled for privacy and is accessed by a metal driveway and pedestrian gate. From here you enter a tiled driveway, that leads onto a lovely terrace with the entrance to the house. The main door leads into a fantastic, high ceiling, lounge and dining room with a feature log burning stove and sliding doors leading out to the front terrace. A hallway takes you to the property’s kitchen, a well-planned space (to make the most of the all important storage area), breakfast bar, electric hob and integrated oven, dishwasher, washing machine and fridge freezer. Moving along the hallway there are the first of the good-sized double rooms, with excellent built in storage and the family bathroom with walk in shower, vanity and W.C.
Back to the, main lounge a wood and metal staircase leads you up to the first floor and a hallway with sliding doors leading to the second terrace this property has to offer. On this level you have the master bedroom with en suite bathroom with a full bath and overead shower, bidet, W.C and a stylish glass and chrome vanity unit. This bedroom benefits from the third of the terraces, with views out to the landscape in the distance and has double built in storage.
The outside areas have been wonderfully thought out, with a private plunge pool to the rear with plenty of space for lounging and dining al fresco. To the side of the house is a trastero, and also a log store.
This is a true gem of a property, with a lot of potential, that must be seen to be appreciated.
Consumption: Grade G - 255kW
Emissions: Grade F - 48kg
- Country property
- 2 floors
- IBI property tax: €277.05 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 306 m²
- Build Size 122 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Plunge Pool
- Private Terrace
- Private parking
- 35 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,571)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €10,499 (£8,999)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €121,491 (£104,130)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €134,990 (£115,700)
- Transfer tax 7% €9,449 (£8,099)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£514)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£514)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,286)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)1 hour 40 mins170.2 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 7 mins114.7 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 6 mins104.5 km