Village House for sale RESERVED in Seron
€34,000 ~ £29,216 *
**RESERVED APRIL 2023**
This typically Spanish 3-bedroom, 1-bathroom, village house with a garage, is set in one of the most scenic parts of Spain in the wonderful, hillside village of Seron.
Here we find all the necessary services, such as schools (Miguel Zubeldia public school, IES Sierra de los Filabres) medical centre, pharmacy, shops, banks, sports courts, weekly market on Fridays. The town has narrow streets and slopes, since it is typical and that gives it a special charm and gives us that sense of a great history in time. In the highest part of the town you have a beautiful Arab castle founded by Nasrid’s in the 13th century, from you can see incredible views of the entire Almanzora valley and the mountains that surround it, transmitting a sense of peace when you are there. In addition, it has several churches and hermitage sights of great monumental value, the mining town of Las Menas and the Vía Verde, all oriented to indoor tourism, which helps make this home very profitable in its regional activities. In Serón, a great number of sporting, cultural, gastronomic and tourist events take place, which distinguishes within the region and province.
The access to the property is typically steep cobbled village access roads, there is plenty of parking spaces in the main square, and up toward the castle. From the main door you are led into a good-sized lounge with feature log burning stove, doors form here lead to the family bathroom of the property with shower unit, w.c. and vanity unit. The washing machine for the property is situated in the bathroom also, a door from the lounge leads into the first of the good-sized bedrooms of the property with a traditional wood beamed ceiling. From the lounge you enter a very spacious, well thought out kitchen for a village house, with feature fireplace, gas oven and hob, fridge, microwave, and breakfast bar and top and bottom storage cupboards.
A door from the kitchen area lead through to the two remaining good-sized bedrooms of the property, one with excellent built in storage and the other a half storage wardrobe area. Stairs lead from the kitchen up to a landing, where a door leads out to a lovely terrace area, with spectacular views out to the surrounding landscapes and up to the castle. This area could be extended to create an L shaped large roof terrace, to create a wonderful outside living space to appreciate this beautiful village in this part of Spain. To the side of the house is a garage, which would be ideal for bikes, but no access for a car. This space could also create a further living space with some imagination or benefit as a storage area. To the front of the property is a lovely traditional village well providing drinking water, this property must be seen to be appreciated for the true bargain that it is.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 33 mins238.8 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 20 mins87 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 58 mins173 km
Consumption: Grade F - 200kW
Emissions: Grade E - 41kg
- Country property
- 2 floors
- IBI property tax: €55.74 per annum
- Refuse fees: €147.12 per annum
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Plot Size 55 m²
- Build Size 110 m²
- Telephone Possible
- Roof Solarium
- 65 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,578)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €400 (£344)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €30,600 (£26,295)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €34,000 (£29,216)
- Transfer tax 7% €2,380 (£2,045)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£516)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£516)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,289)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005