Villa for sale in Partaloa
Ref: A1103 €95,000 ~ £80,273 *
This is a lovely 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom villa with private off-street parking and swimming pool, just a couple of minutes from the lovely village of Partaloa which offers all the necessary amenities for day to day living in Spain. Just another 15 minutes takes you to the busy market town of Albox with even more amenities including 3 large supermarkets, shops, café bars, restaurants and more. 45 minutes takes you to the coast and the lovely beaches of Vera Playa, Garrucha and Mojacar Playa.
To the front of the property there are double gates for vehicle access and a pedestrian gate taking you up a few steps to a lovely, spacious terrace area, from where you have the most striking views out to the landscape and distant mountains. A main door the side of the property lead you through to a very spacious, bright, lounge and dining room with feature log burning stove, double sliding doors from here lead to the afore mentioned terrace area. The fully fitted kitchen is accessed through an archway from the lounge area.
A second archway takes you to the two-good sized, double bedrooms of the villa both offering built in storage cupboards and the family bathroom with shower unit, WC and vanity unit. Both bedrooms and lounge offer ceiling light fans and air conditioning units, the outside of the property offers plenty of spaces for enjoying life in the sunshine in Spain, the front of the property has low maintenance garden areas of stone chips with various plants and a lovely palm tree. To the side is a good space for setting up a table and chairs for outside dining and to the rear a lovely swimming pool with plenty of room for lounging in the sunshine all day long. There is also some handy storage areas here and the pool shower.
This is a gem of a property situated in a tranquil location with some stunning views and within minutes of a delightful Spanish village.
Consumption: Grade E - 163kW
Emissions: Grade E - 30kg
- Country property
- IBI property tax: €231.38 per annum
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Plot Size 247 m²
- Build Size 80 m²
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
- Private Terrace
- Private parking
- Ground floor
- 45 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,535)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €6,500 (£5,492)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €85,500 (£72,246)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €95,000 (£80,273)
- Transfer tax 8% €7,600 (£6,422)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£507)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£507)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,267)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.