Villa for sale in Albox
Ref: A1107 €225,000 ~ £192,539 *
A lovely family villa which is located less than 3 kilometres from the bustling farming town of Albox which has all of the amenities you need for your day to day requirements.
The house stands on an elevated plot with fantastic views over to the distant Sierra de Los Filabres mountains which give the property a really beautiful back drop.
The villa is on a larger than average plot size and comes with a south facing glass enclosed terrace/ conservatory from where once again you can take in those terrific views and from here there is an entrance door that leads into a central “L” shaped hallway which take you through into all of the good sized double bedrooms and the family bathroom with the master bedroom having the benefit of its own en suite.
Also from the hallway is a double set of glass doors that open into the spacious lounge and open plan kitchen room with the lounge having sliding patio doors out to the conservatory, an enclosed log burning fire and is fitted with Wi Fi.
The kitchen area is fitted with contemporary white storage cupboards to both the floor and walls along with built in eye level oven and microwave and black Silestone work surfaces plus there is a useful pantry/larder cupboard adjacent to the kitchen ideal for additional storage.
To the outside of the house you will find the large family swimming pool with antislip flooring around the terraced areas, there is a full sized purpose built bar area and a shaded wooden cabana where you can sit and enjoy the gorgeous Spanish weather. The rest of the land is currently landscaped and is planted with various trees and shrubs along with several garden stone features, but still gives lots of options for any keen gardeners to add to this already lovely property. The house also comes with full gas central heating, fly screening and also air conditioning to most rooms. A real treat of a house so don’t miss it.
Consumption: Grade G - 195kW
Emissions: Grade E - 55kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Country property
- IBI property tax: €195.34 per annum
- Refuse fees: €147.12 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 4,750 m²
- Build Size 94 m²
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
- Private Terrace
- Private parking
- Disabled Friendly
- Central Heating
- Ground floor
- 45 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,567)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €19,500 (£16,687)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €202,500 (£173,285)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €225,000 (£192,539)
- Transfer tax 8% €18,000 (£15,403)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£513)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£513)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,284)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.