Villa for sale SOLD in Arboleas
Ref: A1108 €199,950 ~ £178,985 *
This superb 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom detached villa is located only a short drive from the bustling market village of Arboleas where you can find all amenities and a good selection of bars & restaurants.
The property is on a corner position with high boundary walls and a gated entrance for privacy. As you enter the private plot of land there is ample parking for several vehicles and beautifully landscaped gardens with a seating area and mature gardens. To the side of the house there is a car port for 1 vehicle and additional storage.
The single storey house is finished to a very high quality both internally and externally. As you enter the front door there is a bright and airy entrance hallway with a large opening through into the lounge. The living space is well designed with a feature fireplace and patio doors leading out to the pool terrace.
The separate kitchen is fitting with modern cabinets and integrated electrical goods and also has patio doors leading out to the rear gardens. Accesed from the kitchen is a large utiility room which houses the hot water heater and a second fridge/freezer.
A hallway from the entrance hall leads through to the bedrooms and bathrooms. The 2 guest bedrooms are both large doubles with fitted wardrobes and share a spacious family shower room.
The master bedroom has a beautiful modern en suite shower and double fitted wardrobes.
To the rear of the property there is a pirvate 8x4 swimming pool with roman steps and a very large terrace. Stretching the full width of the house there is a porch terrace, providing plenty of shade for the hot summer months.
There is a separate annex and storage room to the side of the pool area which can be used as additional accommodation, music room or even a pool bar.
A stunning key turn ready house!
Consumption: Grade D - 82kW
Emissions: Grade C - 17kg
- Country property
- IBI property tax: €307.75 per annum
- Refuse fees: €147.12 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 602 m²
- Build Size 155 m²
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
- Private Terrace
- Private parking
- Disabled Friendly
- Ground floor
- 30 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,685)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €16,995 (£15,213)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €179,955 (£161,087)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €199,950 (£178,985)
- Transfer tax 8% €15,996 (£14,319)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£537)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£537)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,343)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.