Villa for sale SOLD in Albox
Ref: A1111 €225,000 ~ £202,619 *
This immaculate, well-kept 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom villa with private swimming pool and separate garage is set in the tranquil surroundings of El Romeral, Aljambra just a few minutes outside the busy bustling market town of Albox. Here you have an abundance of amenities including 3 large supermarkets, shops, pharmacies, medical centre and so much more.
The property is set in its own walled and fenced plot of 2,500m², the villa itself has a build size of 118.70m², the approach to the villa is spectacular, with a gravel driveway taking you through the well-maintained gardens with a variety of fruit, palm and various plants.
A lovely front terrace leads you into the hallway of the property from here you enter the spacious, bright and airy lounge with and dining room with double aspect windows and feature log burning stove. A door from the lounge dining room lead into the fully fitted dining kitchen. Back to the lounge and double doors lead out again, to the main hallway and onto the first of the spacious double bedrooms, the family bathroom featuring a double walk in shower unit with glass screen the second of the double rooms set up as a twin. Finally, we have the spacious bright master bedroom, which benefits from its very own en suite bathroom with shower cubicle. All bedrooms feature excellent built in storage cupboards, ceiling fans and the house is fully air-conditioned.
To the side of the house is the separate garage which the current owners use as a workroom and storage space, there is a water softener located here. The outside areas are fantastic with three separate terrace areas around the property, a lovely, fully tiled swimming pool area for outside lounging and lovely views out to the surrounding landscape. The gardens benefit from a full water irrigation system.
A true gem of a property that must be seen to be appreciated in all its glory, definitely a must for anyone’s viewing list.
Consumption: Grade E - 199kW
Emissions: Grade E - 42kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Country property
- IBI property tax: €272.30 per annum
- Refuse fees: €147.12 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 2,500 m²
- Build Size 119 m²
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
- Private Terrace
- Ground floor
- 50 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,702)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €19,500 (£17,560)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €202,500 (£182,357)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €225,000 (£202,619)
- Transfer tax 8% €18,000 (£16,210)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£540)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£540)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,351)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.