Villa for sale in Arboleas
Ref: A1114 €199,950 ~ £172,273 *
We are pleased to bring to market this beautiful sole agency detached villa which is positioned on a pretty urbanisation within an easy walk of a well reknown local restaurant and the small village of La Cinta which features a cosy tapas bar along with a small convenience store for your basic need.
The villa briefly comprises of an ornamental front garden space with decorative borders planted with local plants trees and shrubs and adjacent to this there is a car port and the rear garden entrance which once you are through leads you into a beautiful swimming pool area that features further ornamental borders with a backdrop of natural stone walls and that all important family sized swimming pool that comes with ample terraces and there is also a covered seating area which also house the hot tub and on from here for all of the DIY enthusiast you will as find the all important mancave/workshop.
Also to the rear of the property there is a good sized conservatory which is a lovely sitting room to watch the world go by and from here you can enter into the main open plan lounge/dining room of the villa which is bright and airy with a homely feel at which comes with a modern stylish eco friendly pellet burning fire. From here there is a doorway into the well appointed fully fitted kitchen with lots of storage cupboards and granite work surfaces, end plates and kick boards and the house also has the benefit of having a seperate utility room to house the washing machine giving additional storage space.
The property comes with a central hallway that gives access to the three good sized double bedrooms which come with fully fitted built in wardrobes, with the master bedroom coming with its own en suite shower room along with terrace doors that lead out to the conservatory terrace area. Finally this villa comes with a spacious family bathroom, so all in all a great relocation or rental investment property that must surely make it onto your viewing list.
Consumption: Grade E - 218kW
Emissions: Grade E - 41kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Country property
- IBI property tax: €295.53 per annum
- Refuse fees: €147.12 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 653 m²
- Build Size 106 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
- Private Terrace
- Private parking
- Disabled Friendly
- Ground floor
- 35 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,585)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €16,995 (£14,643)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €179,955 (£155,046)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €199,950 (£172,273)
- Transfer tax 8% €15,996 (£13,782)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£517)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£517)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,292)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.