Village House for sale in Lubrin
Ref: A1125 €75,000 ~ £63,269 *
This is a traditional 2 storey village house in the heart of the village of Lubrin, a traditional Spanish village in the heart of Almeria.
The property is centrally located and therefore a walk away from the local shops.
The entrance to the property takes you to a hallway leading to the lounge area with a wood buring fire. An archway then leads you to the good sized dining area and then on to the separte kitchen with good storage. A rear door from here takes you out to the small courtyard area, ideal for outside dining and enjoying the sunshine.
Stairs take you up to the first floor where all the bedrooms are located. The property has three double bedrooms and one single bedroom, all good sizes and light and airy. There is also a a good sized fully fitted family bathroom.
This is a lovely property, with lovely local views of the village and village church, ideal for enjoying the more traditional Spanish lifestyle.
Please contact us to arrange a viewing.
Consumption: Grade E - 186kW
Emissions: Grade E - 39kg
- Country property
- 2 floors
- IBI property tax: €226.39 per annum
- Refuse fees: €48.55 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 4 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Plot Size 103 m²
- Build Size 133 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Private Terrace
- 30 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,531)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €4,500 (£3,796)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €67,500 (£56,942)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €75,000 (£63,269)
- Transfer tax 8% €6,000 (£5,061)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£506)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£506)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,265)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.