Village House for sale in Lubrin
€74,999 ~ £63,854 *
If it's a slice of the Spanish lifestyle in a traditional Spanish village you are searching for, then look no further, because this could be the perfect property for you!
Presenting this lovely large 133m² typically Spanish 2 storey, 4 bedroom,1 bathroom property located in the heart of Lubrin; which is a traditional Spanish village just 40 minutes inland from the popular resort of Mojacar and 1 hours drive from Almeria airport.
Lubrin is both a village and a municipal (parish) and set within the Sierra Los Filabres mountain range. With a population of just over 1500 habitants, Lubrin is an ideal place if you want to escape the hustle and bustle found in towns and cities.
Lubrin has a beautiful church, visitor centre and offers, a small variety of shops, bars and restaurants. During August, Lubrin holds the 'Festival of Light' and in January the habitants of Lubrin celebrate the 'Fiesta del Pan' (Bread Festival) which honours San Sebastian.
The property is located in the centre of the village and just a short walk to the local shops.
The entrance to the property opens into an hallway and down to a large living room that has the benefit of a log burning fire to provide a warm and cosy area during the cooler winter months. An archway then leads into a good sized dining room. A door takes you into a separate fully fitted kitchen with ample wall and base units, granite worktops and kickboards and is complete with all appliances. A rear external door leads out to a small courtyard area, ideal for alfresco dining and enjoying the beautiful all year round sunshine that Spain has to offer.
A flight of stairs from the main hallway leads up to the first floor where all the bedrooms are located. The property has three double bedrooms plus a single bedroom that could easily be converted to a second bathroom if required. The double bedrooms are a good size, light and airy. The family bathroom has a fitted shower with glass block screening and comes complete with a sink, toilet and bidet.
This is a lovely property, with lovely views of the village and church, ideal for enjoying the more traditional Spanish lifestyle.
If you would like more information about this property or to arrange a viewing please contact Spanish Property Choice 950 615 388
Consumption: Grade E - 186kW
Emissions: Grade E - 39kg
- Country property
- 2 floors
- IBI property tax: €226.39 per annum
- Refuse fees: €48.55 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 4 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Plot Size 103 m²
- Build Size 133 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Private Terrace
- 30 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,554)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €4,500 (£3,831)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €67,499 (£57,469)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €74,999 (£63,854)
- Transfer tax 7% €5,250 (£4,470)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£511)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£511)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,277)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 13 mins210.2 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 2 mins74.8 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 39 mins144.4 km