Villa for sale in Velez Rubio
€375,000 ~ £320,111 *
We have the pleasure to bring to the market this stunning 4-bedroom 3-bathroom villa with private swimming pool, with a build size of 184.39m² on a vast plot of 6.17 hectares. Set in the countryside toward Velez Rubio but only 25 minutes from the bustling market town of Huercal Overa with an abundance of amenities including a state of the art hospital.
This wonderful property boasts a spacious outside area surrounding the property with a mixture of low maintenance garden spaces with various plants and trees.
Through the front gates to the main driveway, the entrance takes you into a spacious, bright and airy hallway with stairs leading you down to a large lounge and dining room. Featuring a log-burning stove and two sets of double doors, one leading out to a glass curtain enclosed terrace, a wonderful spot to lounge and marvel at the stunning views out of the swimming pool area. The other leads out to a second terrace seating area, on from the lounge we have the fully fitted kitchen with excellent storage and worktop space.
A door from the kitchen leads out to a utility area and storage containing the batteries for the 12 solar panels located on the roof, supplying the property with all electrical power. Back upstairs to the main hallway where one side leads to a master suite with en suite shower room and double doors out to the first floor terrace, again an amazing space to enjoy outside living and dining alfresco. Onto a family bathroom with shower unit, WC and vanity and then the second good sized double bedroom. Across the hall, a door way again leads to the outside terrace and the third of the double rooms and a second master with en suite bathroom featuring a full bath, and overhead shower unit.
The outside space by the swimming pool is to die for; an amazing area fully tiled all around and with various seating areas to enjoy your uninterrupted views as the land to the front of the swimming pool area also belongs to the property. A truly stunning property that has lovingly cared for by the present owners. The property benefits from oil central heating radiates throughout, the hot water also has a connection to a solar panel also.
Consumption: Grade D - 137kW
Emissions: Grade C - 19kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Country property
- 2 floors
- IBI property tax: €449.10 per annum
- Refuse fees: €44.12 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Plot Size 6.17 hectares
- Build Size 184 m²
- Mains Water
- Solar Power Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Private Pool
- Private Terrace
- Private parking
- Central Heating
- 50 minutes drive to the beach
- 15 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,561)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €34,500 (£29,450)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €337,500 (£288,100)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €375,000 (£320,111)
- Transfer tax 7% €26,250 (£22,408)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£512)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£512)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,280)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)1 hour 49 mins181.7 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 25 mins124.7 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 15 mins116 km