Cortijo/Finca for sale in Urcal
Ref: A1138 €95,000 ~ £85,854 *
We have pleasure in bringing to the market this truly lovely traditional 3 bedroom 1 bathroom cortijo with a build size of 188m² with a plot of land opposite , within the small village of Las Labores near Urcal, 8 minutes’ drive from the bustling town of Huercal-Overa.
The nearest shop, bar restaurant, doctor and school are in Urcal village, 3 minutes’ drive away. The A7 motorway is one minutes’ drive and the thriving market town of Huercal-Overa with award winning hospital, numerous shops, restaurants, schools, sporting and leisure facilities etc is approx 8 minutes’ drive. The coast is 30 to 35 minutes’ drive at San Juan de los Torreros or Mojacar.
From the main street you enter this charming cortijo through an original wooden framed door into an exceptionally spacious living room with dining area to the rear with a wonderful original feature log burning stove. This property has been lovingly restored over the years by the present owners to encapsulate the originality of the property beautifully. From the lounge you access the well thought out fully fitted kitchen. Next to the kitchen is the family bathroom with full bath and wet room style shower.
A door from the kitchen leads to a private courtyard with stairs leading up to a storage room. Back to the main lounge the first of the double bedrooms leads off from here, a small hallway from the rear of the dining area takes you to the two remaining rooms of the property. A true slice of traditional Spain in a lovely quite hamlet and not too far from all amenities.
The 402 m² plot of land is directly opposite the cortijo on the other side of the road this would be an ideal plot to build your very own dream home in Spain with the correct planning permission from the local authorities.
Consumption: Grade E - 98kW
Emissions: Grade E - 20kg
- Country property
- IBI property tax: €57.53 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Plot Size 402 m²
- Build Size 188 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Private Terrace
- 35 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,711)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €6,500 (£5,874)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €85,500 (£77,269)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €95,000 (£85,854)
- Transfer tax 8% €7,600 (£6,868)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£542)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£542)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,356)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.