Ruin for sale in Urcal
Ref: A1139 €40,000 ~ £36,021 *
We are happy to bring to the market this 2.505m² plot of land with a ruin that has a build size of approximately 95m² . With planning permission from the local authorities, this would be an ideal plot to build your very own dream home in Spain. Situated on an elevated position, this plot benefits from stunning views of the mountains and countryside.
The plot is just 5-6 minutes drive from the small village of Las Labores near Urcal, and 8 minutes drive from the bustling town of Huercal Overa, that has a population of nearly 20,000 habitants. Huercal Overa is a thriving market Town and boasts to have an award winning hospital, Hospital Publico Comarcal La Immaculada plus numerous shops, bars, restaurants, schools and places of interest. The nearest airports to this area are Almeria which is 1 hours drive and Murcia, 1 hour 10 minutes drive. The nearest beaches are Mojacar Player and San Juan de los Terreros, both approximately 35 minutes drive.
The nearest shop, bar restaurant, medical Centre and school are located in the village of Urcal which is only a 3 minutes’ drive away.
So what are you waiting for? If it's a true slice of Spanish living you are looking for, with the ability to design and build your own dream home enjoying the beautiful all year round Spanish sunshine, this plot of land is perfect for you!
If you would like more information about this plot of land and ruin or to arrange a viewing please contact Spanish Property Choice 950 615 388
Energy Efficiency Certificate: Not required
- Country property
- IBI property tax: €103.40 per annum
- Plot Size 2,505 m²
- Build Size 95 m²
- 45 minutes drive to the beach
- 10 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,702)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €1,000 (£901)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €36,000 (£32,419)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €40,000 (£36,021)
- Transfer tax 8% €3,200 (£2,882)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£540)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£540)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,351)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.