Villa for sale SOLD in Arboleas
€224,999 ~ £193,882 *
***SOLD OCT 2021***
Located in a very popular area in a very well tried and tested setting this large detached private villa come to the market at a very competitive price considering this substancial home comes with 4 good sized double bedrooms (all with built in wardrobes) along with 4 private en suite bathrooms.
The villa stands on a larger than average corner plot which is accessed via one of two sets of double wrought iron gates the first of which leads through a parking area up to the detached garage, which has plenty of storage space, and the others brings you into the area directly to the front of the covered terrace of the property.
The main entrance door is accessed from the covered terrace which takes you into the good sized lounge/ dining area which has plenty of windows making the room bright and airy and also here you will find the built in fireplace and log burning fire which is the focal point of this space.
From here there is a doorway into the large family kitchen which has ample wall and floor storage cupboards and which is fitted with all of the usual built in appliances which come included in the sale price. Also on the ground floor of the villa there are 2 double bedrooms that come with their own en suites along with built in wardrobes.
On the upper floor of the property there are two further double bedrooms which again both come with their own en suites and built in wardrobes and from the upper hallway of the house there are double terrace doors that lead out to the considerable roof terrace which overlooks the surrounding areas of countryside and mountains.
Finally to complete this lovely family dwelling there is the all important family sized kidney shape swimming pool that comes with ample terrace surrounds along with a built in bar area which is just perfect for serving those cool drinks across during thise long hot summer days. The swimming pool is heated when necessary through an oil fired boiler which is housed in its own casita building and which could also be used if necessary for central heating for the house in the future. Also the property comes with the additional benefit of having a back up water storage tank of 6000 ltrs.
I'm sure that anyone viewing this lovely villa will be taking in hook, line and sinker so book your viewing now!
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 2 mins197.2 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 10 mins106.3 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 28 mins131.4 km
Consumption: Grade F - 184kW
Emissions: Grade E - 36kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Country property
- 2 floors
- Refuse fees: €147.12 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 4 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Plot Size 849 m²
- Build Size 139 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Disabled Friendly
- 35 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,585)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €19,500 (£16,803)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €202,499 (£174,493)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €224,999 (£193,882)
- Transfer tax 7% €15,750 (£13,572)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£517)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£517)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,293)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005