Cortijo/Finca for sale in Huercal-Overa
Ref: A1144 €149,000 ~ £125,693 *
This is a great opportunity to aquire a true slice of Spain! A detached south facing country home situated in La Hoya, near Santa Maria, Huercal Overa.
This is a large property offering a 546m² build on a large plot of 1,942m² of urban land. The house is structually in good condition but is in need of modernisation. A huge benefit is the second floor, it is a blank canvas just waiting for you to put your stamp on it. This area affords extra living space or separate living accommodation should you be looking for maybe a B&B opportunity or private space for family and friends.
The existing layout offers four bedrooms with the potential of 5/6 once reformed, two living rooms and also two independent kitchens.
Externally you also have a live stock area, 2 x single car garages, lots of parking and amimal housing units in need of TLC.
In all this is a huge property just waiting for the right person to put their stamp on it and make it their dream home in Spain. Contact us today to view and should you need our help with any renovation projects/ideas, not only are Sharon and Steve there to advise but we also have a team of qualified builders and architects on hand and ready go.
Energy Efficiency Certificate: Pending
- Country property
- 2 floors
- Part Furnished
- 4 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Plot Size 1,942 m²
- Build Size 546 m²
- Water Deposit
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Private Terrace
- 35 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,531)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €11,900 (£10,039)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €134,100 (£113,124)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €149,000 (£125,693)
- Transfer tax 8% €11,920 (£10,055)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£506)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£506)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,265)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.