Villa for sale in Arboleas
Ref: A1151 €195,000 ~ £175,793 *
This wonderful 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom villa is located in a peaceful setting just between Albox & Arboleas villages. Situated on a quiet cul de sac, the property is walking distance from two local restaurants and the weekly market. It is also only a 30 minute drive from the local coastal resorts.
The property has a private walled and gated plot of land with off road parking and a car port, as well as beautifully maintained gardens and terraced areas.
As you enter the property there is a large entrance hallway which leads through into the incredible open plan lounge and dining area. The larger than average living room has a feature log burning fire and a lovely glass frontage that offers views over the pool and gardens. The property has a large glass enclosure off the lounge as well as a netted eating area.
From the lounge you can access the kitchen which has ample wall and floor storage cabinets and stone worktops. There is plenty of room for a breakfast table and it also features a log burner.
A rear access leads to the back garden where you will find the perfect eating area with a built in BBQ.
There are three large double bedrooms with built in storage/wardrobes and a fully fitted family bathroom and the master bedroom enjoys an en suite.
The private swimming pool is on the south side of the villa and enjoys incredible mountain views.
A must see property, contact us to arrange a viewing.
Consumption: Grade F - 242kW
Emissions: Grade E - 45kg
- Country property
- IBI property tax: €313.78 per annum
- Refuse fees: €147.12 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 646 m²
- Build Size 122 m²
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning Pre-Installed
- Private Pool
- Private Terrace
- Private parking
- Disabled Friendly
- Ground floor
- 30 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,705)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €16,500 (£14,875)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €175,500 (£158,213)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €195,000 (£175,793)
- Transfer tax 8% €15,600 (£14,063)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£541)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£541)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,352)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.