Villa for sale in Arboleas
Ref: A1153 €190,000 ~ £157,981 *
A detached villa which is within walking distance of the local bar/restaurant which is a brilliant place where you can meet many of the locals and get involved with the local community.
The villa has an enclosed conservatory to the front of the house which leads into the large lounge/ dining area which comes with a top quality pellet burning fire along with hot and cold air conditioning. Off from the lounge you will find the fully fitted kitchen with granite work surfaces and ample storage cupboards plus floor to ceiling ceramic tiling.
The property comes with three double bedrooms that all have the added benefit of having fitted wardrobes with the master bedroom has its very own en suite bathroom. Finally to complete the internals is a good sized family bathroom which again comes with quality ceramic tiling in a similar design to the en suite.
To the outside of the house there is that all important family size swimming pool, several terraces and stairs that lead up to a roof solarium which gives great views of the surrounding valley and the famous Mount Limaria.
The rest of the garden areas surrounding the property are planted with a variety of fruit trees including oranges and lemons and just inside of the main rolling gateway there is a detached garage that has an electrically operated opening up and over door and which has plenty of space for storage shelving and attached to this there is that beneficial individual tool shed/man cave.
A lovely villa in a convenient location so take a look today.
Consumption: Grade G - 68kW
Emissions: Grade E - 71kg
- Country property
- IBI property tax: €281.91 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 626 m²
- Build Size 120 m²
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
- Ground floor
- 50 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,494)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €16,000 (£13,304)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €171,000 (£142,183)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €190,000 (£157,981)
- Transfer tax 8% €15,200 (£12,638)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£499)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£499)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,247)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.