Villa for sale in Partaloa
Ref: A1155 €199,500 ~ £179,859 *
This is a lovely three bed, 2 bath, single storey villa with an extremely private swimming pool and stunning mountain views located in the area of Partaloa. The main lounge is spacious and benefits from double entrance doors and a log burning fire along with hot and cold air conditioning.
The kitchen has massive amounts of storage and work surface space plus there is a large 5 burner gas cooker which is located in an ingle nook style surround along with all of the usual kitchen appliances, there is also a separate pantry which is additional storage space should it be needed.
The terrace to the front of the villa is enclosed with fly screen and once again benefits from the views of the mountains which are unbelievable. All of the three bedrooms are all of a good size and come with fitted wardrobes with the master bedroom having an ensuite and all are fitted with air conditioning. Outside there is parking for multiple cars and a large wooden shed for storage.
To the rear of the property there is a small unit that could be turned into a small apartment if that was to be needed at any point in the future, there is also a covered storage area and finally there is a small casita which also has a backup water tank adjacent to it.
The villa does come with a solar hot water system which was never fully commissioned due to the villa always being used as a holiday home so any prospective purchaser would need to have this system overhauled should they wish to have the benefits of free hot water through the property.
Consumption: Grade D - 116kW
Emissions: Grade D - 22kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Country property
- Refuse fees: €66.10 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 1.30 hectares
- Build Size 149 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
- Private parking
- Disabled Friendly
- Ground floor
- 50 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,705)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €16,950 (£15,281)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €179,550 (£161,873)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €199,500 (£179,859)
- Transfer tax 8% €15,960 (£14,389)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£541)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£541)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,352)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.