Villa for sale SOLD in Zurgena
€185,000 ~ £163,355 *
SOLD MARCH 22
This is a lovely detached south/west facing single storey villa consisting of 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with a private pool in the village of Zurgena. There are two bars within walking distance, shops can be reached in 3 minutes by car and the coast is a short 25 minute drive away.
Entrance to the villa is through double gates which leads you onto private parking and easlily maintained gardens. The property has a fully fitted kitchen with a good selection of wall and base units including white goods. From the kitchen window you have stunning views of the surrounding mountain range.
The lounge/diner is spacious and has double patio doors that lead out onto an arched covered sun terrace, out onto the fully paved terracing that surrounds the lovely Roman end swimming pool. A great place to enjoy the fun in the sun with family and friends or just laze around the pool. The views are beautiful and the garden has a selection of mature trees and shrubs.
The property also enjoys a solarium, an ideal place to enjoy the outside area and the views.
The property is tiled throughout and affords a light, bright, airy feel and is fitted with air conditioning and pellet burning fire.
The master bedroom has an en suite with a walkin shower. All 3 bedrooms have free standing wardrobes for extra storage.
This lovely villa, in a great location is priced to sell at 185,000 Euros and is to be sold fully furnished.
To book a viewing please contact us today and in just a short time you and your family could be sitting around the pool with a glass of wine, enjoying the beautiful views from this property, basking in the sun.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)1 hour 55 mins187.9 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 2 mins99.6 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 19 mins122.1 km
Consumption: Grade F - 202kW
Emissions: Grade E - 34kg
- Country property
- IBI property tax: €354.63 per annum
- Refuse fees: €145.92 per annum
- Fully Furnished
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 529 m²
- Build Size 123 m²
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Sun Terrace
- Private parking
- Ground floor
- 25 minutes drive to the beach
- 3 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,649)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €15,500 (£13,687)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €166,500 (£147,020)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €185,000 (£163,355)
- Transfer tax 7% €12,950 (£11,435)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£530)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£530)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,325)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005