Cortijo/Finca for sale in Zurgena
Ref: A1159 €199,950 ~ £179,411 *
This is a wonderful business proposition for the right person. A beautiful home to live in and also the opportunity to continue with the existing self catering business that the current owners have established.
This cortijo and seperate accommodation for paying guests is located in Zurgena. It enjoys easy access to major routes from the north of Spain to the south and is therefore ideally situated.
The property is split in to two. One being the main house and the other part is set up for either Bed and Breakfast or self catering. For the business side, there are three separate rooms, all individually secure so that you can rent out to one individual or a family. They each enjoy an en-suite bathroom and there is a communal sitting room with a kitchen area for meal preparation and laundry.
The main house has an access directly in to the large and bright kitchen area, which has ample storage space with both base and wall units. There is also a downstairs bathroom a lovely lounge area with a wood burner and then stairs to take you up to the very large and beautifully located master bedroom. This is a huge space, with beams and windows looking over the countryside. There is also an en-suite bathroom and access to the private terrace area.
The property has a private swimming pool and also a seating area in which to soak up the warm Spanish sunshine and also entertain.
There are two garage spaces and one is currently being used as a storage area as there is ample parking in the grounds of the property.
The property has a good amount of land with it, enough if you wanted to make a specific garden area and the whole property enjoys views of the mountains.
Please contact us today to arrange a viewing of this diverse property.
Consumption: Grade E - 198kW
Emissions: Grade E - 39kg
- Country property
- 2 floors
- IBI property tax: €196.78 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 4 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Plot Size 2,329 m²
- Build Size 273 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Private Pool
- Private Terrace
- Private parking
- Disabled Friendly
- 15 minutes drive to the beach
- 15 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,692)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €16,995 (£15,249)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €179,955 (£161,470)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €199,950 (£179,411)
- Transfer tax 8% €15,996 (£14,353)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£538)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£538)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,346)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.