Villa for sale SOLD in Oria
€189,995 ~ £160,147 *
A wonderful modern villa which has been designed and constructed in a more traditional style giving this unique property the really authentic vibe of Andalucia.
The dwelling is located just a short distance away from the picturesque mountainside village of Oria, where you will find all of the necessary amenities for your day to day living needs, such as supermarkets, tapas bars, banks and so much more. Also within 20 minutes you can be in the two larger towns of either Olula del Rio or Albox which go that extra mile with facilities such as leisure centres etc.
The house comes on a good plot size of 2503m2 and is made up of gardens including the large driveway, a larger than average swimming pool with ample terraced areas along with feature balustrades and your very own private bar area from where you can serve those cool drinks to all of those visitors during the long hot summer days.
There are also well laid gardens around the house which are private and the surrounding land is planted with olive and almond groves. There is also a sectioned off area of land, which would be ideal for those with green fingers as you can use it for multiple purposes.
The main property consists of two levels which includes a good sized lounge/dining area that is a lovely bright space and this room comes with a feature log burning fire and the upper level of the villa is accessed via the stunning marble staircase which leads up to two of the well proportioned bedrooms that have private terraces with stunning views of the surrounding land and both of which have the share a large family bathroom.
Back downstairs and off from the lounge you will find the high quality, stylish kitchen which comes with ample storage cupboards that have a nice modern twist. There is also a large room that could be used for many different functions if necessary including the possibility of a dining area or games room, the choice is yours.
Finally to add the last piece of the jigsaw on this wonderful property there are the further three double bedrooms which all have their own external private access doors making them ideal for B & B should any new owner look to go down that route, and one of which is used by the current owners as a fitness room, so if you are looking for a large stylish modern home which oozes warmth and charm, then book that all important viewing today.
This villa with the potential of a family business is priced to sell, contact us today to arrange a viewing.
Consumption: Grade G
Emissions: Grade G
- Exclusive to SPC
- Country property
- 2 floors
- Refuse fees: €147.12 per annum
- 5 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Plot Size 2,503 m²
- Build Size 165 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Private Pool
- Private Terrace
- Private parking
- 60 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,529)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €16,000 (£13,486)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €170,996 (£144,132)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €189,995 (£160,147)
- Transfer tax 7% €13,300 (£11,210)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£506)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£506)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,264)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 7 mins216.7 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 24 mins103.9 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 33 mins150.9 km