Villa for sale in Tabernas
€199,949 ~ £169,123 *
If you are looking for a property in the real heart of Spain look no further as we have pleasure in presenting this single storey 3 bedroom and 3 bathroom larger than average villa of 320m² situated in the traditional Spanish pueblo of Tabernas.
Tabernas is a municipality of Almeria Province and is located 30 kilometres north of the provincial capital of Almeria between the Filabres and Alhamila mountain ranges. It lies on the edge of the famous Tabernas Desert, where many feature films and TV series have been made. Tabernas has a population of nearly 4000 habitants
This beautiful villa is situated on good sized corner plot of 550m² providing plenty of outside space to enjoy alfresco dining or to just soak up the beautiful Spanish sunshine. The property is located within easy walking distance of local amenities, including shops, bars and restaurants.
On entering the villa a long hallway leads you to all the internal rooms including a large built in storage area.
There are two large reception-lounge areas in the villa. One of these has been used as a formal living space whilst the second lounge-diner has been used by the owners for general day to day living.
The large separate fully fitted kitchen is presented with a range of base and wall storage units and is sold with all white goods. There is ample room within the kitchen for a small table and chairs.
The villa has three light and airy double bedrooms, the master bedroom enjoys the privacy from having an en-suite bathroom .There are a further two large fully fitted family bathrooms.
The villa benefits from having air conditioning and an oil fired central heating throughout providing cool rooms in the summer and nice and cosy rooms during the winter months.
There is also a large room that is currently being used as a recreational Bar and Games room housing a pool table, television and a seating area. This room has a feature fireplace and external door to the outside area.
On venturing out of this huge villa you have a choice of courtyards. One has been designated to outside living and provides a kitchen area with a BBQ and space for tables and chairs to enjoy the alfresco way of life here in Spain. A second large terrace has plenty of space plus well established olive, lemon and pomegranate trees. There is also a room for a pool if required.
The property offers private parking plus a double garage.
For more information or to arrange a viewing on this beautiful property contact us on:- 950 615 388 .
Consumption: Grade F - 205kW
Emissions: Grade E - 38kg
- Country property
- IBI property tax: €737.44 per annum
- Refuse fees: €147.12 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Plot Size 550 m²
- Build Size 320 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Room for a Pool
- Private Terrace
- Disabled Friendly
- Central Heating
- Ground floor
- 30 minutes drive to the beach
- 1 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,537)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €16,995 (£14,375)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €179,954 (£152,211)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €199,949 (£169,123)
- Transfer tax 7% €13,996 (£11,839)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£507)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£507)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,269)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 35 mins255.9 km
- Almeria (LEI)26 mins34.4 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)2 hours 1 min190.2 km