Apartment for sale in Macael
Ref: A1166 €70,000 ~ £63,062 *
This is a stunning penthouse apartment, finished to a very high standard and situated in the traditional Spanish pueblo of Macael.
Macael is famous for its marble quarries and the Macalleros they are very proud of this and the wonderful sculptures that are formed from it. You can enjoy a marble trail and also they have an annual Rally Rise of the Marble car race. Fiestas are held here for the stonemasons and also as in other pueblos the saints. There are plenty of local bars and restaurants that will help you do this and be a part of each and every celebration!
In addition it has all the local amenities that you will need to enjoy your daily living.
The penthouse apartment is situated in the centre of Macael and being a penthouse, enjoys stunning views over the surrounding area.
There are two good sized bedrooms, with the master bedroom having fitted wardrobes.
A family bathroom with walk in shower is fitted to a high standard.
The lounge/dining area is a good size and lovely and bright with a kitchen and laundry room leading off this space. The lounge/dining area also leads you out to your private terrace area where you can enjoy the wonderful Spanish sunshine.
The property also offers a lovely wooden area, which is currently being used as a double office space. This again is a large and lovely bright area, thanks to the velux windows that have been fitted, letting in all that natural light.
Parking is not a problem as the apartment has its own garage space and also trastero for storage.
A wonderful property, contact us to arrange a viewing on 950 15 388.
Consumption: Grade G - 107kW
Emissions: Grade G - 40kg
- Country property
- IBI property tax: €126.15 per annum
- Refuse fees: €147.12 per annum
- Fully Furnished
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Build Size 51 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Private Terrace
- Disabled Friendly
- 60 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,703)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €4,000 (£3,604)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €63,000 (£56,755)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €70,000 (£63,062)
- Transfer tax 8% €5,600 (£5,045)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£541)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£541)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,351)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.