Villa for sale RESERVED in Arboleas
Ref: A1171 €192,500 ~ £173,548 *
***RESERVED JULY 2020***
A lovely family sized villa in a much sought after area within an easy stroll of the local bar/restaurant which is the perfect place to meet and interact with the locals.
This pretty villa that comes with an attractive facade has recently had an impressive “make over” meaning there is no work to be done on the property for anyone who is not keen on the DIY side of things.
The property has a private driveway leading down to the garage/storage room directly from the main access road and to the left is a well kept front garden which is planted with a wide variety of plants and shrubs.
There is also balustrade running the full frontage of the house, and here you find a side entrance gate along with the main front entrance door to this single storey home.
As you enter the property there is a hallway that then opens out into the stylish lounge area that comes with a full stone feature fireplace with built in fire and there is also built in air conditioning. The fully fitted kitchen once again is of a good size with a modern styling with ample floor and wall storage units plus a double sink unit along with fitted air conditioning and extra store units.
There is a full family shower room plus there are three good sized bedrooms that come with air condiioning with the master having the additional benefit of having its own en suite bathroom that comes with a full sized bath tub.
To the rear of the villa there are several outside terraces along with a built in pergola which is a lovely shaded area where you can get away of the summer heat and last but definitely not least is the superb family swimming pool which make this property one to not overlook, so make sure you book that all important viewing as soon as is possible before the villa is snapped up.
Consumption: Grade F
Emissions: Grade F - 43kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Country property
- IBI property tax: €300.18 per annum
- Refuse fees: €147.12 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 600 m²
- Build Size 171 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
- Private Terrace
- Private parking
- Disabled Friendly
- Ground floor
- 40 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,705)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €16,250 (£14,650)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €173,250 (£156,194)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €192,500 (£173,548)
- Transfer tax 8% €15,400 (£13,884)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£541)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£541)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,352)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.