Villa for sale in Albox
Ref: A1172 €220,000 ~ £198,341 *
This fantastic detached villa is located just 5 minutes drives from the bustling market village of Albox and is set in a tranquil area with beautiful mountain and countryside views.
The large 6,400m2 private plot of land is fully fenced and gated making it ideal for animals. It is also fully landscaped with established trees and an assortment of fruit trees including orange, lemos, fig and olive. There are many areas of the land that would be perfect for a swimming pool, due to local building regulations it would need to be above ground.
The entrance to the land is via double gates but there is also a rear pedestrian gate for accessing the land behind.
The current owners of this beautiful property have a licence for 5 horses and already have installed 2 horse stables, paddock, tack room and a sand school.
Internally the villa consists of a spacious lounge which has an open archway through into the fully fitted kitchen which is large enough for a full size dining table. Patio doors lead out into an enclosed conservatory which boasts views over the gardens and the surrounding fields.
The master bedroom has fitted wardrobes and an en suite shower room.
The guest bedroom is on the other side of the property with fitted wardrobes and is next to the fmaily bathroom.
This is an ideal opportunity to purchase a country property and a business potential also. Contact us to arrange a viewing on 950 615 388.
Consumption: Grade E - 204kW
Emissions: Grade E - 36kg
- Country property
- IBI property tax: €205.12 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 6,400 m²
- Build Size 92 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Terrace
- Private parking
- Disabled Friendly
- Ground floor
- 45 minutes drive to the beach
- 10 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,705)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €19,000 (£17,129)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €198,000 (£178,507)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €220,000 (£198,341)
- Transfer tax 8% €17,600 (£15,867)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£541)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£541)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,352)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.