Villa for sale in Almanzora
€115,000 ~ £101,068 *
This is a new build, detached villa which is a perfect blank canvas for anyone looking to put their own stamp on a holiday or forever home property.
Ideally the property is only 1.5km (20 minute walk) away from Almanzora, a traditional Spanish Pueblo offering supermarkets, chemist, bank, bars and a weekly market.
The plot is a really good size and this will allow an above ground pool if wanted.
The grounds surrrounding the villa have been levelled and cleared and are ideal for a keen gardener to imagine and create a beautiful outdoor space to enjoy the al fresco living that this area of Spain offers, with terraces, plant areas, orchards etc.
Similarly inside of the property the ample lounge area is just ripe for someone to model their own design and styling with the floor being a neutral light grey colour and from here there is a door which leads you into the kitchen room which has again modern clean tiling to both the walls and floor.
The vendor has not installed the kitchen, believing that this is a very personal thing, however, there are local companies who would be happy to design and install this for you and also there is a local IKEA where you can design your own to make it a special place within the home.
Back into the main lounge is an archway taking you into a central hallway and from here you gain access to the two double bedrooms which are both fitted out with built in wardrobes with white finishing and finally the family bathroom which once again is tiled in a neutral ceramic tile design.
Although you are so close to Almanzora, the property is actually located in the municipality of Cantoria, and this village provides all of the necessary facilities for your day to day living such as tapas bars, restaurants, schools, sports centre etc. and not forgetting the wonderful La Ermita chapel which is the historic centre piece of the town.
This is a sensibly priced brand new property with fantastic potential for that purchaser who wants to shape their own home in the sun to their own personal needs and tastes, so could that someone be you? Call now to make a booking to see this lovely villa.
***The vendor is happy to discuss any sensible offer***
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 6 mins200.9 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 13 mins112.6 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 30 mins135.1 km
Consumption: Grade G - 239kW
Emissions: Grade E - 47kg
- Country property
- IBI property tax: €268.41 per annum
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Plot Size 1,683 m²
- Build Size 80 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Private parking
- Disabled Friendly
- Ground floor
- 45 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,637)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €8,500 (£7,470)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €103,500 (£90,961)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €115,000 (£101,068)
- Transfer tax 7% €8,050 (£7,075)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£527)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£527)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,318)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005