Villa for sale in Cantoria
Ref: A1173 €115,000 ~ £103,678 *
A new build detached villa which is a perfect blank canvas for anyone looking to put their own stamp on a holiday or permanent forever home property.
The property is located in the area of Cantoria, and the local village provides all of the necessary facilities for your day to day living such as tapas bars, restaurants, schools along with the local sports centre for anyone who wants to keep fit and not to forget the wonderful La Ermita chapel which is the historic centre piece of the town.
The grounds which surround the villa have been levelled and cleared and are of a good size and just need a keen gardener to imagine the lovely landscaped areas which could surround the property. Similarly inside of the property the ample lounge area is just ripe for someone to model their own design and styling with the floor being a neutral light grey colour and from here there is a door which leads you into the kitchen room which has again modern clean tiling to both the walls and floor. Back into the main lounge is an archway taking you into a central hallway and from here you gain access to the two double bedrooms which are both fitted out with built in wardrobes with white finishing and finally the family bathroom which once again is tiled in a neutral ceramic tile design.
This sensibly prices brand new property has fantastic potential for that purchaser who wants to shape their own home in the sun to their own personal needs and tastes, so could that someone be you? Call now to make a booking to see this lovely villa.
Consumption: Grade G - 239kW
Emissions: Grade E - 47kg
- Country property
- IBI property tax: €130.93 per annum
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Plot Size 1,683 m²
- Build Size 80 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Room for a Pool
- Private parking
- Disabled Friendly
- Ground floor
- 45 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,705)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €8,500 (£7,663)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €103,500 (£93,310)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €115,000 (£103,678)
- Transfer tax 8% €9,200 (£8,294)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£541)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£541)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,352)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.