Cortijo/Finca for sale in Oria
€280,000 ~ £238,392 *
We have pleasure in presenting this 2 storey Cortijo with three bedrooms and three bathrooms in the village of Los Maguas near Oria.
Access to the property is via a tarmac road taking you directly to the property where there are two entrances . The land is completely fenced in.
Through the main gate there is a courtyard to your left and right.
The front door leads you to a hallway and from here there are fours doors taking you to the pantry, two bedrooms and a corridor.
Also from the hallway you can access the lounge area, and from here an arch in to the kitchen which is of a good size and has ample wall and floor storage. Through the kitchen area there is a further bedroom.
Again from the hallway there is a dining room and then the doors from here will take you to the courtyard.
Stairs to the first floor are from the lounge.
Here you will find two very large rooms which are not yet finished but could be converted in to a further two bedrooms. There is a large walk in wardrobe which if you wished could be converted in to a further double bedroom. There are also two rooms currently being used as a studio and dressing room, however again both of these have the potential of being converted in to bedrooms.
Here is also a workshop area, again with the potential of being converted in to a further bedroom and then a short corridor to a bathroom and storage room and finally at the end of the corridor is a further large double bedrooom.
In all there could be the possibility of converting this in to an 8 bedroom property.
Returning to the main hall, down a hallway is a large family bathroom and a door taking you to the huge garage, large enough for 4 or 5 cars and more doors to the courtyard.
There is a further garage with room for 2 cars.
One of the garages also has an inspection pit.
The grounds are mostly flat and have established almond, olive and fruit trees. This could lend itself to equestrian activities with direct access on to the rambla and countryside. The current owners have a large paddock area adjacent to the house so this is an ideal area for horses and the garages could be used as stables due to their size.
There are three courtyards, with one being accessed through a gate and ladder, taking you to the plunge pool. There is also a dog pond, ideal!
This is an interesting property with lots of potential.
Contact us to arrange a viewing.
Energy Efficiency Certificate: Pending
- Country property
- 2 floors
- IBI property tax: €141.09 per annum
- Refuse fees: €148.28 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Plot Size 4.80 hectares
- Build Size 371 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Plunge Pool
- Private Terrace
- 65 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,554)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €25,000 (£21,285)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €252,000 (£214,553)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €280,000 (£238,392)
- Transfer tax 7% €19,600 (£16,687)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£511)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£511)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,277)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 12 mins219.6 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 29 mins106.8 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 37 mins153.8 km