Villa for sale in Arboleas
Ref: A1186 €195,000 ~ £173,745 *
* PROMOTIONAL OFFER - 1,500€ FURNITURE VOUCHER WITH THIS PROPERTY * (Paid on completion)
New to the books is this wonderful 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom detached villa which is located in a prime location that is within walking distance of Arboleas which has a good variety of services such as supermarkets, restaurants, banks and a medical center giving you everything that you need for your day to day living needs.
The property stands on an atractive corner plot location with access via either the single personal gate or the set of double double gates that open onto the parking area that also features a car port for a vehicle. To the front of the villa there is the bespoke swimming pool that comes with a seperate area with seating and comes with both built in steps along with a set of metal side ladder as well plus there are plenty of terraced areas to use for the sun loungers. Along side of the swimming pool there are several stone chipped garden areas and a very useful stand alone casita which is ideal for the storage of garden tools etc.
The villa is quite a unique design with bedroom 3 having its own independent private entrance door that leads into the good sized double bedroom with the added benefit of having an en suite shower room making this room ideas as a granny annex or the similar.
The main entrance door to the villa is accessed through a fly free enclosure where you will also find a fully tiled utility room, and then once inside the house you will find and entrance hallway with a feature picture window that looks through onto the spacious lounge that has a built in fireplace, hot and cold fitted air conditioning and a set of patio doors leading out to the front garden of the property.
The kitchen also is of a good size and comes with all of the usual built in appliances and which comes with ample grantite work surfaces and kick boards along with plenty of wall and base storage cupboards.
The final part that makes up this lovely family villa is the sleeping accomodation which consists of a guest bedroom which is fitted with built in wardrobes, along side this there is a family bathroom and last but not least is the master bedroom that is fitted with a wide selection of pale blue coloured fitted wardrobes and units plus this bedroom has it's own en suite room and both of these bedrooms also have air conditioning.
A true opportunity to purchase a lovely villa an a very sought after area so make your booking soon.
Consumption: Grade E - 158kW
Emissions: Grade E - 30kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Country property
- IBI property tax: €281.49 per annum
- Part Furnished
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Plot Size 606 m²
- Build Size 116 m²
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Private Pool
- Private parking
- Ground floor
- 30 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,673)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €16,500 (£14,702)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €175,500 (£156,371)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €195,000 (£173,745)
- Transfer tax 8% €15,600 (£13,900)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£535)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£535)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,337)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)1 hour 56 mins196.3 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 5 mins108 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 21 mins130.5 km