Cortijo/Finca for sale RESERVED in Albox
€199,950 ~ £170,683 *
Reserved September 2021
A true slice of Spanish history, this beautifull designed 4 bed, 3 bath Cortijo with private pool is located just outside the bustling market town of Albox which consists of all of the amenities such as banks, supermarkets, schools, hospital and bars etc that you will ever need.
The Cortijo is situated within walking distance of the town center on a lovely plot that is fully enclosed and gated with stunning views of the mountains. Entrance to the property is a via the double gates which lead you up to find a carport on the left, on the right of the property you will find the stunning private pool with feature balustrading and ample terraces from where you can sit and relax whilst soaking in the warm Spanish sunshine. Also surrounding the house are terraced gardens that give privacy on all sides.
To the front of this substancial property there is a wooden cover terrace and when you enter the property there is a cosy lounge area and one of the 4 bedrooms and a bathroom on the ground floor along with a dining room come snug also here you encounter the beamed and vaulted ceilings that continue through the property along with the Moorish arches. Carrying on through the property you come to a large spacious lounge/dining room, from this room you enter into the large spacious well equipped kitchen that also has a utility room, storage under the stairs and a large spacious store room/garage.
Going up the ornately tiled staircase you come to the additional bedrooms all of which are large and spacious, the master bedroom has an ensuite and access to a quiant terrace, then there is another double bedroom, a single bedroom with again private access to a terrace plus there is also a family shower room, and throughout the house you will find all of those traditional oldy worldy little design features from a bygone age which gives the property a lovely homely vibe.
The cortijo boasts some of the most breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains and countryside and due to the location would be a perfect traditional relocation property whether it be just for holidays or better for permanant residence.
Consumption: Grade E - 131kW
Emissions: Grade E - 25kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Country property
- 2 floors
- IBI property tax: €407.65 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Plot Size 2,260 m²
- Build Size 240 m²
- Telephone Possible
- Private Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Private parking
- Disabled Friendly
- 40 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,561)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €16,995 (£14,507)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €179,955 (£153,615)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €199,950 (£170,683)
- Transfer tax 7% €13,997 (£11,948)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£512)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£512)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,280)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 9 mins203.4 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 15 mins116.4 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 34 mins137.7 km