Villa for sale in Albox
€329,949 ~ £282,799 *
This beautifully designed 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom villa is located in the quaint hamlet of Aljambra which is only five minutes outside the bustling market town of Albox which consists of all of the amenities such as banks, supermarkets, schools, a twice weekly street market and bars etc that you will ever need for your day to day living.
The stunning villa is situated in a large plot of over 2,500m2 with an 8x4 private pool with adjacent bar area, changing room and storage room. Entry is through double gates into a huge driveway and garden with double garage, then through the large archway into a stoned garden area. You then come to the lovely 8x4 pool with an outside shower. To the right of the pool there is a summer house with a bar and seating area which makes a great leisure area.
At the front of the property there is a lovely glass enclosed terrace that is perfect for those winter evenings to enjoy the fantastic views of the garden and mountains. In the summer this area can be opened out fully, the front door leads on from this enclosed area where you will find an entrance hallway which leads you to the main living areas.
Through the double doors you come into the large and bright lounge with feature fireplace and radiators for the oil fired central heating. Enter the second set of double doors there is a very spacious dining room that has a door that leads out to the rear area of the property. Enter through another door brings you in to the separate kitchen with wall and floor units with integrated appliances, black marble worktops and a very usefull utility room.
The three bedrooms are all doubles with fitted wardrobes and the master bedroom has an ensuite with walk in shower. There is also an additional room being used as an office which could easily be used as a single bedroom if required.
The villa boasts some of the most breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains and countryside and would be ideal for an easy maintanence holiday home or permanent residence.
A top quality property that is a real one off.
Consumption: Grade E - 202kW
Emissions: Grade E - 43kg
- Country property
- IBI property tax: €477.57 per annum
- Refuse fees: €148.28 per annum
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 2,519 m²
- Build Size 274 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
- Sun Terrace
- Central Heating
- 45 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,571)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €29,995 (£25,709)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €296,954 (£254,519)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €329,949 (£282,799)
- Transfer tax 7% €23,096 (£19,796)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£514)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£514)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,286)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 4 mins201.7 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 17 mins116.9 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 29 mins135.9 km